Woo hoo! Do you know how cherished you are? We are excited that you are interested in writing for Cherished Magazine. We have a couple of ways that you can contribute to the site. Submissions are always welcomed and reviewed.
Our Editorial Needs
Cherished Magazine posts should be personal in tone. Posts can be joyful, inspiring, thought-provoking, refreshing or uplifting. We also welcome a good dose of encouragement sprinkled throughout. Cherished Magazine seeks to remind women that they are chosen, cherished and loved. Women crave to be part of a community and feel that they are not alone. They want to feel cherished.
We are always looking for articles that can address topics like: self-talk, confidence, friendships, balance, handling criticism, conflict, faith, prayer, change, forgiveness, purpose, staying committed to Christ through all kinds of trials/good times/hard times—any topic that will be helpful to women, help them feel cherished or remind them to cherish their life.
Guest Post Contributions: We are always looking for guest contributors and these posts are featured as needed or on Saturdays. A short bio about you will be included at the end of your devotional (can include a link to your blog).
Regular Contributors: We are on the lookout for some contributors to write for us on a regularly scheduled basis. We are seeking reliable writers who are willing to contribute one or two devotions per month. All Regular Contributors are added to our “Meet Our Contributors” page, with a mini-bio that typically has a link to your blog and a link to your full “about me” page here at the site.
Guidelines for All Contributors…
The following guidelines apply to any devotional contributions:
- Devotional must be Biblically based and themed around Biblical principals (please include scripture, reference and version).
- Guest posts should be between 250- 800 words in length (though all will be considered).
- A post submission does not guarantee Cherished Magazine will accept or publish the article.
- By submitting you agree to promote your guest post link on your social media outlets (Twitter/FB/etc.), in your newsletter, etc. In turn, we will do the same with our social media outlets and our newsletter.
- We do not accept poetry, fiction, book reviews or product reviews. (We do love helpful articles that talk about new books, however, and welcome to be part of book tours.)
- Feel free to send us accompanying photos/captions that go along with your articles (when applicable).
Sound good? If you feel the Lord leading you please email joy [at] CherishedMagazine.com and let her know.
Thank you for exploring how you could encourage another and join the community of women who are cherished nationwide.